I’ve always thought that these awards didn’t mean anything at all. But, look closely… This award actually gives you the motivation to keep writing and do better always.
For the fact that I have been nominated, I’m so, so grateful!
I have been nominated by Lee Cleaver. Please, please check him out right here!
He is such a jovial man, who’s always so positive! It’s no wonder that I’ve always been drawn to his posts!
Really Lee Cleaver, keep up your amazing blogs!
Thank you so much for the nomination! You Da’ Best!
His Questions to Me:
At the stage, you are at in your life…what’s…your own personal definition of the word “Love?”
To me, Love is unconditional. It doesn’t matter who has done what.
Just being there for another, or just being kind to one another, among many other simple actions, itself has Love written all over it. It is that simple!
Would you entertain…you…10 years ago…now?
Probably not at all! I was an idiot!
Trust me, some people will be more than willing to confirm this statement!
Where’s the place…or places…you feel most at peace…at one with existence?
When I was in Jamaica, that itself was complete for me. Now, the Beach/Lake/Garden has a magic touch to it. But, when I reach home to a clean house, the OCD part of me is pleased!
If you could take a personal life lesson…then turn it into a quote that connected with and helped others…what would it be?
I’m going to steal this line from Bobby McFerrin – Don’t Worry, Be Happy!
Click here to hear the song.
What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of rain!
Nothing can beat that!
What’s your favorite sound?
The sound of the ocean waves.
At the stage, you are at in your life…what’s…your own personal definition of the word “Success?”
A happy home. Having my family, and friends like family, even with those I’ve fought with (the years, we’ve lost, really isn’t cool!), next to me, to have a glass or 3, of wine, with loads of laughter and food all around the table! We cry and laugh together with no judgments. Cause we are all one at the end of the day!
My loves right next to me! That’s my definition of success!
Sum up your blog space in 5 words?
Poetry / Graphic Design / Paintings / Short Stories / Blogs
You’re fighting…professionally…for sport…for the championship of the world…and…you win it. Did you highlight reel your opponent in the first round…out cold…or…win on points after warring with each other the entire distance?
First Round Out Cold –
I imagined myself being in a cartoon – Ting ning ning ning, & The winner ISSSSSS… SaLLL!!!! Of course, I get a standing ovation!
Thank you, Thank you very much! 😂
If I turned your life so far…into a blockbuster movie…what would it be called?
There’s more to life than being a beautiful girl!
You’re writing the best selling book…fill in the blank. “10 steps to……………”
10 steps to Not Screw Up!
Now comes the hard part, how I wish I could nominate everybody!
Another person, I have to nominate is: Simplywendi – Simply Chronically ill
Why? Because, she’s a fighter! Despite having a Chronic Illness, she is still grateful, and she helps people as well! I have seriously been hooked on her posts!
Her posts will help someone! Please check her out!
To everyone, I really wish I could keep writing a little something about all of you!
You guys are simply amazing & I really can’t get enough!
My questions to my everyone participating –
1. When you go home after a long day at work, Who/What makes you smile and be grateful?
2. What is your favorite song that can always get you in the mood? (the language of the song doesn’t matter) If possible, please give me a youtube link.
3. Do you dance? If so, how badly or how well? If not, Why?
4. Are you a shy person or very outgoing? (introvert or extrovert)when you’re not blogging.
5. How good of a cook are you? i.e., have you ever burnt down the kitchen? (yours or anyone else’s)
6. What is your favorite book you have read, and what about it did you like?
7. What is your all-time favorite quote?
8. What is your all-time favorite comfort food? The food that you will NEVER say no to.
9. Do you eat healthy foods only – Or, are Papadams (south-Indian, salty, crunchy, and absolutely yummy to eat as a side dish) or any chips, also allowed in your diet?
10. If you like ice-cream, what is your favorite Flavour?
11. What is your hobby? – something that keeps your spirit high.
Now, I wanna put on, MY MY MY, Boogie Shoes,….
Because it’s the weekend!
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
All Picture credits go to Google & Sunshine Award